Please behave in a respectful manner that does not disturb or interfere with the enjoyment of other visitors. Any person causing a nuisance to others will be required to leave.
- Be conscious of the needs of others using the pool and especially give way to lap swimmers in the main pool; lap swimmers must stay in their lanes within the designated area.
- Unaccompanied children under 13 years old are not allowed to enter the premises without a supervising adult.
- Children must be properly supervised at all times by a responsible adult. One adult for every two children is the minimum standard.
- Proper swimwear is to be worn when using the pool or sunbathing.
- Running around the gardens and poolside is forbidden.
- No diving allowed except racing dives by competent swimmers.
- Swimmers must shower and use the footbath before entering the pool.
- Please note that urinating and/or spitting into the pool are strictly forbidden under local by-laws and we reserve the right to expel offenders from the premises.
- Inflatable beds / boats / rings, and toys of any kind are not to be used in the main pool. Professional swimming aides such as water wings and floats are allowed.
- No organised swimming classes are allowed without prior approval.
- No ball games are allowed in the main pool except when organised by pool staff.
- No food or drink brought in from outside may be consumed anywhere on the premises.
- With the exception of trained guide dogs for disabled persons, no animals or pets are to be brought into the premises.
- Smoking is allowed in the main pool garden area only.
- Swimming during thunderstorms and lightening is not allowed.
Our aim is to provide a relaxed and quiet environment where our members and guests can enjoy swimming, soaking up the sun, reading a book or engaging in other civilized activities. To this end adherence to the following rules and regulations will ensure everyone enjoys their stay.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the pools and gardens, and also reserves the right to eject any person who disregards any of the Swimming Pool Rules and Regulations.
- A responsible adult must accompany each child under 13 years of age. At all times children must be supervised by a parent or responsible guardian, in the ratio of one adult for every two children. The parent or guardian of a child who cannot swim unaided for one width of the main pool must stay in the water with the child in their care. If the child can swim, a parent or guardian should either be in the water with their children or sit next to the pool to ensure children swim in safety and do not unduly disturb other users. Children who are not toilet trained, and incontinent individuals, are not allowed in the pools.
- For safety and insurance reasons, running around and/or aggressively jumping into the pool is not allowed. Racing dives by competent swimmers are permitted but care should be taken to ensure an obstacle-free entry into the water. The main pool is 25m (L) x 16m (W) and 1m (D) at the shallow end, increasing to 1.5m at the deep end. The junior pool is 70 cm deep and the small children’s pool is 30 cm deep. The controls for the fountain in the small pool are not to be tampered with.
- For the safety and comfort of all swimmers no inflatable beds / boats / toys of any kind are allowed in the main pool at any time. In the small pool, parents must diligently supervise the use of such items by their children and ensure the safety of other users.
- No ball games are allowed in the main pool without prior agreement from the management.
- Noisy, unruly, indecent and/or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, screaming, excessive shrieking, shouting, swearing, nudity (including swimming or sunbathing topless for females), drunkenness, expressions or acts of prejudice against other guests on the basis of race, colour, religious creed or sexual orientation. Offenders are liable to be ejected from the premises and banned for life.
- We provide a range of food and drinks at reasonable prices for your enjoyment and convenience. If you consume food and drink brought in from outside (with the exception of bottled drinking water) you will be charged a 100 Baht Picnic Fee for each person in your party.
- The main pool is reserved exclusively for lap swimmers only between 0630 - 0900 hours and 1715-1930 hours. We reserve the right to close the pool, or a section of the pool, for the exclusive use of lap swimmers and/or swimming classes at other times of the day. At all times, swimmers should be aware of others who are using the pool and always give way to lap swimmers.
- Please use the toilets, shower and the disinfectant footbath before entering the pool. Persons suffering from any contagious disease are not allowed to enter the pool. Spitting and/or urinating into the pool are against local by-laws and we reserve the right to expel offenders.
- Members and Guests are required to follow instructions from the pool staff at all times.
The Company will not accept any responsibility for consequences resulting from ignoring these regulations, including, but not limited to, the cost of legal action or medical bills in the event of an accident.
Car parking spaces, when available, are offered free of charge for the first 4 hours. Thereafter a charge of 20 Baht per hour, or part thereof, is payable. Car Parking Fees will be waived on expenditure in excess of 300 Baht on food and drink. Please ask your waiter for a receipt for use on departure.
Please register your car on entry to the pool. We reserve the right to clamp any unregistered vehicles found in the car park and charge 500 Baht for its removal.
There is no charge for parking motorbikes and bicycles.
All vehicles park inside the grounds at the owner’s risk. The Company accepts no responsibility for damage to, or theft or loss of property from any vehicle parked within the complex.
You are responsible for the safety and security of your personal belongings at all times. Lockers, used at your own risk, are available free of charge when available. A deposit of 100 Baht is required, refunded when the key is returned to reception.
Lockers must be emptied on departure and may not under any circumstances be used for storage of personal belongings overnight.
4. Lap Swimming 0700-0900 hours and 1700- 1930 hours
During these times, our aim is to allow each lap swimmer exclusive use of one lane of the pool for a maximum of 45 minutes. On entry, lap swimmers will be given a number and an indication of how long they may have to wait for a lane to become available.
When demand for this service is high, we reserve the right to group lanes together to provide a continuous swimming circle to accommodate more swimmers or organise swimmers into relay teams.
Early morning lap swimmers, who are not Swimming Club Members, are required to leave the pool by 0930 hours unless they pay the balance of the full Daily Entrance Fee. Members should consult the current terms and conditions for the applicable tariff.
5. Swimming Classes/Water Aerobics
Members and guests should note regular swimming classes for children are held on Saturday and Sunday morning between 0900 and 1030 in the main pool. Water aerobics classes are held for one hour on alternate weekday afternoons (times vary). We reserve the right to close the pool(s) and/or sections of the gardens for other events. Such events are posted on the notice board 3 days in advance.
6. Use of sun beds
Early arrival guests may not reserve sun beds for friends or relatives who are expected to arrive at a later time. Sun beds are available on the basis of “first come - first served, one person - one bed”.
Please take care when moving sun beds to a different location or adjusting the back rest, and please return your sun bed to its original location and sitting position when you leave.
If a sun bed is not available when you arrive, we have a number of mats for sunbathing on the lawns.
Smoking is allowed in the main pool garden area only. Smokers must use an ashtray and should ensure drifting smoke does not disturb other guests.
|Smoking in the toilets/shower room is prohibited by law.
Please respect the health of our staff by not smoking at the Bar.
The outside showers are for fresh water showering only - the water is re-cycled for use in the gardens. Shampoo and soap may be used in the toilet and shower block. Please help conserve water resources by using only the water you need.
9. Entrance Fees
Current charges are displayed on the notice board. Please note that entrance fees for both Swimming Club Members and Temporary Guests cover ONE ENTRY only. This means that if you leave the premises and return later on the same day, an additional entrance fee will be charged.
Please dispose of litter in the bins provided.